Our Commitment to Privacy
Svelte Inc. value our customers and respect your privacy. We collect information about you in our website connected to this policy in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, contests and promotions.
Svelte Inc. values our customers and respects your privacy. We collect information about you on our website in an effort to improve your shopping experience and our ability to communicate our products, services, contests and promotions with you.
This policy describes the personal information we collect about you, why we collect it, how we use it, and when we share it with third parties. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we collect, use, and disclose your information. If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website. You can tell if the policy has changed by checking the Last Updated date that appears at the top of this policy. You can browse our site without providing any personal information.
- What kind of personal information does Svelte Inc. collect?
- How does Svelte Inc. use personal information?
- How does Svelte Inc. collect and use IP addresses?
What kind of personal information does Svelte Inc. collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number or credit card number, when you visit our website, place an order online or by phone, save your information with us online, return an item, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a contest, promotion, or survey. We may maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online or by phone.
How does Svelte Inc. use personal information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order(s), including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To process merchandise returns
- To administer and fulfill contests, loyalty programs, and other promotions and programs in which you participate
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To understand your shopping interests and purchasing history so that we can tailor offers and promotions to you
- For our internal business purposes, such as to analyze trends and statistics, for audits, to develop new products, to enhance our websites, to improve our services, to identify usage trends and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
- To contact you if necessary regarding your transactions with us, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or for other administrative purposes
- With your consent when required, to communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
How does Svelte Inc. collect and use IP addresses?
Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit our websites, along with the time of your visit and the pages that you visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
We may use IP addresses for the same purposes for which we use personal information, as well as for calculating website usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering our websites and your use of our websites, including providing opportunities to you and fulfilling your requests and purchases. We treat IP addresses, server log files and related information as non-personal information.